St Valentine's Church in Krempachy
St Valentine's Church is a cemetery church standing on the western edge of the village, on the right side of the road leading to Nowa Biała. A wooden church was erected on the site in 1516, and the present church was built between 1753 and 1759. It is a plastered brick building built on a rectangular plan, with a semi-circular presbytery, porches and a sacristy added on the side. On the roof ridge is an turret topped with a cross. The church is mainly furnished with a Rococo high altar with the central part of the triptych from 1516 depicting Saints Stanislaus, Valentine and Nicholas – the so-called 'Holy Conversation – a sandstone baptismal font in the shape of a chalice from 1746, a Rococo pulpit, and a choir.