Cerkiew świętego Michała Archanioła Dubne
The Filial Greek Catholic Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Dubne
The Filial Greek Catholic Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Dubne (currently a Filial Roman Catholic Church) was erected in 1863.
It is a typical West Lemko log-construction church which is tripartite and has shingled walls. The interior is decorated by figurative-ornamental polychrome from the end of the C19th. The fittings include: a rococo-classical iconostasis from the turn of the C19th (the icons are later – painted or repainted by A. and M. Bogdański towards the end of the C19th), a main altar with a canopy and a tabernacle, and a baroque side altar with a painting of Christ Praying in the Garden.