The Żeleńskis Palace in Grodkowice
The palace was the seat of the Żeleński family, who have lived in Grodkowice since the 17th century.
Designed by a Krakow architect, Teodor Talowski, it was erected in 1902. It is built of red brick and stone, in an eclectic style. The garden elevation stands out in particular with a three winged avant-corps, loggias and a corner tower. The palace is surrounded by a park.