The Church of St. John the Evangelist in Pisarzowa
The church was erected in 1713 by F. Wąsowski. For its construction use was made of elements of a previous gothic church.
The nave and chancel are covered by a uniform polygonal roof, with a baroque bell turret crowned with a bulbous cupola and lantern. The interior is decorated with C19th figurative and ornamental polychrome. The baroque and rococo church fittings date from the end of the C17th and the C18th. The main altar has an inlaid painting of Madonna with Child, dating from the end of the C17th. The stone font dates from the same period.