The Greek Catholic Parish Church of St. Cosmas and St. Damian in Wojkowa
The Greek Catholic Parish Church of St. Cosmas and St. Damian in Wojkowa (currently a Roman Catholic Filial Church) dates from 1790 or 1792.
It was built using log-construction and has horizontally boarded walls except for the corners which are covered by vertical boarding. The interior walls are adorned with C20th ornamental-figurative polychrome. The precious fittings date from the C18th-C19th. Those the church has retained include: a complete, rococo iconostasis from the end of the C18th, a rococo tabernacle from the second half of the C18th, and a second tabernacle, in the form of a small church, from the turn of the C20th. The nave contains a C19th "płaszczenica" a cloth with an image of Christ lying in the tomb.